Friday, March 30, 2012

[ns] unable to have a drop-target in AODV

Dear ns-users,

I am working with AODV and for that in TCL script, I have attached its
agent to node-0 as follows:

*set ragent [new Agent/AODV 0]
$node_(0) attach $ragent 255*

Other nodes are configured through the basic method viz. using* $ns_
node-config -adhocRouting AODV*

When I run the simulation, AODV agent of the node-0 works well but it is
not creating the drop-target (*so, drop_ = 0*), *which is there with other
nodes.** Hence*, I am unable to log the drop events from node-0 in the
trace file and the packet is directly freed. (as per* Connector::drop()*).

I will be grateful by having the reason behind this and the probable
solution.

Thanking in anticipation.


-- Pathik Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics