Thursday, March 22, 2012

[ns] Regarding Help in adding new MREDMode in diffserv module.

i am trying to add a new MREDMode based on fuzzy logic in Diffserv
module. for this i have modified dsred.cc and dsredq.cc files. i hav generated a inference engine files new.cc and new.h . i have icluded the inference engine to calculate the drop probability based on the inference mechanism in the new.cc and new.h. i have modified the Makefile.  when i
recompile the ns by invoking make command the following error is shown:

parmar@parmar-desktop:/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/ns-2.34$ make
g++ -c -Wall -Wno-write-strings -DTCP_DELAY_BIND_ALL -DNO_TK
-DTCLCL_CLASSINSTVAR -DNDEBUG -DLINUX_TCP_HEADER -DUSE_SHM
-DHAVE_LIBTCLCL -DHAVE_TCLCL_H -DHAVE_LIBOTCL1_13 -DHAVE_OTCL_H
-DHAVE_LIBTK8_4 -DHAVE_TK_H -DHAVE_LIBTCL8_4 -DHAVE_TCLINT_H
-DHAVE_TCL_H -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNS_DIFFUSION -DSMAC_NO_SYNC
-DCPP_NAMESPACE=std -DUSE_SINGLE_ADDRESS_SPACE -Drng_test -I. -I.
-I/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/tclcl-1.19 -I/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/otcl-1.13 -I/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/include -I/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/include -I/usr/local/ns-allinone-2.34/include -I/usr/include/pcap -I./tcp -I./sctp -I./common -I./link -I./queue
-I./adc -I./apps -I./mac -I./mobile -I./trace -I./routing -I./tools
-I./classifier -I./mcast -I./diffusion3/lib/main -I./diffusion3/lib
-I./diffusion3/lib/nr -I./diffusion3/ns -I./diffusion3/filter_core
-I./asim/ -I./qs -I./diffserv -I./satellite -I./wpan -o
diffserv/dsred.o diffserv/dsred.cc
In file included from diffserv/dsredq.h:39:0,
from diffserv/dsred.h:74,
from diffserv/dsred.cc:39:
diffserv/new.h:5:12: error: expected unqualified-id before 'and' token
diffserv/new.h:5:12: error: expected ')' before 'and' token
diffserv/new.h:6:12: error: expected unqualified-id before 'or' token
diffserv/new.h:6:12: error: expected ')' before 'or' token
diffserv/new.h:9:12: error: expected unqualified-id before 'not' token
diffserv/new.h:9:12: error: expected ')' before 'not' token
make: *** [diffserv/dsred.o] Error 1

Please some body help me. This is for my final year project. Thanks in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics