Sunday, March 25, 2012

[ns] [install problem]Code omitted because of length

Dear all,

Now I am trying to install NS2.34 in Ubuntu11.04.

Since I would like to compile the package from this project:

http://code.google.com/p/uu-cope/

I download the NS-allinone2.35. And replace the NS2.35 in it with the
NS2.34 of the link above.

So I change the install script.

After I input ./install, it shows that all has been successfully installed.

But, when I input ns in terminal, the error messages appear:

*ns:
[code omitted because of length]
: invalid command name "Agent/TCP/Newreno/AP"
while executing
"Agent/TCP/Newreno/AP set n_factor_ 4"*
*
*
*I have searched the mail-list. Many users have this problem. The top
solution is that try to make clean and make again. I tried but failed.*
*
*
*Could any one help me about that?*
*
*
*Thanks.*
*
*
*Brs,*
*
*
*James*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics