Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[ns] assign multiple identities to a wireless node

Dear all,
I'm working on a defense mechanism based on assigning multiple identities to a
wireless node: I would like to provide each node with a pool of IP addresses,
with the pool being chosen according to different strategies. Each node should
be able to choose one of the assigned IPs to transmit packets towards other
nodes, and should be able to receive packets having a destination IP belonging
to its pool.
I found some references about multi-interface support but I'm not sure it is
the right way to manage this situation. I would like to manage it at routing
level, without affecting the whole stack.
Does anyone of you have any clue about this matter?
Thank you,
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics