Friday, January 20, 2012

[ns] Problem adding new mac protocol in ns

 Hello ns users!

I'm currently trying to integrate a new MAC protocol with ns-2.34.
The code was highly based on the existing implementation of Smac in ns.
I have edited some files (to add the new packet type etc.) and finished recompiling ns successfully.
Here are the files that I edited:
1. Placed X.cc and X.h in ns-2.34/mac/
2. packet.h and ns-packet.tcl
3. ns-default.tcl
4. cmu-trace.cc
5. ns-lib.tcl
However, when I tried running wireless simulations,I wasn't able to send packets successfully because the packet type was invalid.
It seems that I wasn't able to completely define the new packet type.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance! :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you modified the make file .in to add new objects created with your new protocol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you modified the make file .in to add new objects created with your new protocol

    ReplyDelete

Counter

blogger analytics