Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[ns] FW: FW: AOMDV configuration

Hi,

I want to do some tests with AOMDV to take advantage of multiple paths at
transport layer algoritms.

How can i define in an NS2 tcl script that i want:
- link or node-disjoint paths;
- maximum number of paths to find by aomdv
- difference between primary path lenght and others paths

I need to configure at ns-agent.h and aomdv.h and compile again?

I appreciate help
Thanks in advance
Elisabete Reis


-----Mensagem original-----
De: ns-users-bounces@ISI.EDU [mailto:ns-users-bounces@ISI.EDU] Em nome de
Elisabete Reis
Enviada: terça-feira, 10 de Janeiro de 2012 15:46
Para: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Assunto: [ns] FW: AOMDV configuration

Hi,


I want to do some tests with AOMDV to take advantage of

multiple paths.

I´m using NS-2.33 with AOMDV with multiple interfaces patch and i want to
know how can I configure parameters in tcl file as:

- Link-disjoint or node-disjoint psths

- Maximum number of paths (link ou node) disjoint

- Maximum path length

I appreciate some help. It is very important for continuing my work.

Thanks in advance

E. Reis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics