Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Re: [ns] NS2 and Eclipse Debug

Hi, RamiHach
I think maybe you should add the blue option i presented below in the
Makefile of ns-2.xx, tclcl or otcl those you want to debug
.cc.o:
@rm -f $@
$(CPP) -g3 -c $(CFLAGS) $(INCLUDES) -o $@ $*.cc

.c.o:
@rm -f $@
$(CC) -g3 -c $(CFLAGS) $(INCLUDES) -o $@ $*.c

*Zhou Sanqi*
National Engineering Lab for Next Generation Internet Interconnection
Devices
School of Electronic Information Engineering
Beijing JiaoTong University
Addr:No.3 Shang Yuan Cun,Haidian District, Beijing, China
ZIP Code:100044
Email:zhousanqi@gmail.com <mailto:zhousanqi@gmail.com>
Phone: 86 13521905662


RamiHach wrote:
>
> Dear NS user,
> I have added the ns folder as a new project to the eclipse. the build runs
> without error and I have set my tcl file as an argument to the run
> configuration. when I run, I can see the tcl file running with no problem
> and the output is displayed. However, when I set some breakpoints and hit
> the debug, it doesn't stop at those points and what happens, is exactly the
> same as when running the project resulting in no debug outputs!
> I would really appreciate if anyone can help me!
> thanks
> p.s I have already added the following lines to the makefile:
> CCOPT = -g
> DEFINE = -DNDEBUG
> DEFINE = -DDEBUG
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics