Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Re: [ns] Flow IDs for PackMime on CBQ/WRR

Hi again,

I have tried to use a PagePool with the option :

PagePool/WebTraf set FID_ASSIGNING_MODE_ 2

It has worked perfectly but that does not solve my problem (described
down) (I need to use a packmime).

The problem would be the same on a simple CBQ link.

Thank you,

Guillaume


On 11/15/2011 09:15 AM, Guillaume Gaillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use PackMime web Traffic generator on a CBQ/WRR link.
The thing is :
>
> - I don't know how to control the flows ids (fid) of the packmime
traffic (is it possible to define a range of fids or even a unique fid
?) so I fall in the typical "unknown flow" error every time.
> - Does it exist a TCL "Application" syntax for Packmime ? Something
like :
>
> set tcpclient [new Agent/TCP/FullTcp]
> $n(0) attach $tcpclient 1234
> $tcpclient set fid_ 4
>
> set tcpserv [new Agent/TCP/FullTcp]
> $n(1) attach $tcpserv 12345
> $tcpserv set fid_ 4
>
> $ns connect $tcpserv $tcpclient
>
> set webc [new Application/PackMimeHTTP/Client]
> $webc attach-agent $tcpclient
> set webs [new Application/PackMimeHTTP/Server]
> $webc attach-agent $tcpserv
>
>
> What parameters should I add ?
>
>
> - If this isn't possible what alternatives could you advise ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Guillaume
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics