Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[ns] NS2 and Eclipse Debug

Dear NS user,
I have added the ns folder as a new project to the eclipse. the build runs
without error and I have set my tcl file as an argument to the run
configuration. when I run, I can see the tcl file running with no problem
and the output is displayed. However, when I set some breakpoints and hit
the debug, it doesn't stop at those points and what happens, is exactly the
same as when running the project resulting in no debug outputs!
I would really appreciate if anyone can help me!
thanks
p.s I have already added the following lines to the makefile:
CCOPT = -g
DEFINE = -DNDEBUG
DEFINE = -DDEBUG


--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/NS2-and-Eclipse-Debug-tp32886119p32886119.html
Sent from the ns-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics