Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re: [ns] merging two packet and assign single label in mpls multicast

HI


I need help in Regarding implementing MPLS in NS2. I need to modify the ns2
files to implement MPLS rite ?
can please let me know what are the files should I modify !!. It would be
great help if u let me know .
you can contact me at maneshmotts@gmail.com too
Thanks
Motts

prabin wrote:
>
> hello everyone
> i want to combine two data packets and send it in mpls multicast network.
> Can anyone please guide me how to do this in ns2?
>
> Thanking in advance.
>
> With Regards
> Prabin
>

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/merging-two-packet-and-assign-single-label-in-mpls-multicast-tp33213160p33379990.html
Sent from the ns-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics