Monday, February 27, 2012

Re: [ns] help needed in performance comparison of AODV, DSR and DSDV routing protocol

Hello Ankur,
I am doing my B.Tech final year project on "Performance comparison of AODV
and DSR using NS-2.34″.
Can you help me with the tcl script for this…??
this is my e-mail id- gudurrita@gmail.com

I'd be grateful to you if you can help me…!!
Thanks in advance…. :)


ankur goyal wrote:
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have written a tcl script and an awk script to evaluate the performance
> of
> AODV, DSR and DSDV protocols in terms of average delay and total number of
> packets received and dropped. But i am getting very absurd results when i
> run my script to extract the data.
>
> My results are as follow:
>
> for DSR:
>
> Generated Packets = 46904 PACKETS
> Received Packets = 1227 PACKETS
> Total Dropped Packets = 12443
> e2e delay = 3.911883
>
> for AODV:
>
> Generated Packets = 12362 PACKETS
> Received Packets = 3221 PACKETS
> Total Dropped Packets = 9105
> e2e delay = 0.007428
>
> I believe that there is something wrong in my script which i am not able
> to
> figure out.
>
> So can anyone provide me a tcl script for AODV, DSR and DSDV protocols
> such
> that all the required data are extracted from trace files in TCL scripts
> only rather than using AWK script separately.
>
> Eagerly waiting for a quick reply as i need it urgently.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ankur
>
>

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/help-needed-in-performance-comparison-of-AODV%2C-DSR-and-DSDV-routing-protocol-tp29588901p33398994.html
Sent from the ns-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics