Sunday, February 26, 2012

[ns] Base station node operation

Dear all,
 
I use base station node to connect wireless and wired
networks. But I don't know which functions of the base station are in charge of
processing packets upon receiving packets from wireless node destined for a
wired node and vice versa. How a base station node switches from wireless routing
to wired routing. And how a base station processes a packet from wireless node
destined for wired node.

If anybody knows about this, please share your
knowledge with me
 
I'm looking forward to your response

Best regards,
Minh Thuy

2 comments:

  1. hiii...i am also working on base stations..can u please tell me how to make a node as a base staion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minh,

    Can you please share the knowledge if you have received the answer for Base Station functionality.

    ReplyDelete

Counter

blogger analytics