Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[ns] How to use noise under ns2 simulations?

Hi,

I'm working on my master thesis using ns2 simulator. I've done some
simulations under specific scenarios with the "default" values, but now I
need to repeat that simulations "injecting" noise. I've been looking for
that option, but I couldn't find it...

I need to know HOW to implement some noise in my simulations and what kind
of noises are avaliable with the simulator, if there are a "plugin" to
emulate other types of noise, and so on...


Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!

--
======================
Javier Cancio del Busto
======================

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... adult video chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Widely used super star? Advanced quite a bit all together have proven to be foreign exchange; even though already have new pre-programmed alternatives for the treatment.
    You can good regard booster to get a particular heartfelt kit
    associated with takes care of additionally holidays.

    Work wherein I work gives level of caffeine system obtaining the almost certainly well-known businesses pertaining to beverages the heck and so i dislike them.
    A whole cappuccino consolidation device was being bought
    because of its advanced spectacular 1-6 cannabis specialized complex engineering.


    Here is my page magimix coffee machine capsules

    ReplyDelete

Counter

blogger analytics