Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Installing Tracegraph in Windows


Today for analyzing my outputs I had a need to install tracegraph in windows. As my tracegraph installation in linux failed and I couldnt recover from it, hence I decided to go for the installation in Windows. I downloaded the tracegraph binaries for windows.

Download TraceGraph


The I found that I needed matlab libraries for the tracegraph to work. So I downloaded the libraries called as mglinstaller.exe and did a simple installation and set the path as.

path:.;installation_drive:installation_folder\bin\win32;


Then click on tracegraph.exe inside the unzipped folder. This will make the tracegraph work.

Tracegraph installation in Windows 7



How to install tracegraph in windows . here are the steps

Step 1: Unzip the tracegraph202.tar file to C: or D:  (in my case I extracted to D:/tracegraph202)

Step 2: copy the path (DLL files) to the environmental variables (in my case the path is D:\tracegraph202\bin\win32)

Step 3: that’s it run the trgraph.exe file which is available under the tracegraph202/ folder.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics