Friday, October 14, 2011

How I came to know about NS2 (Network simulator)


Hello there, Greetings!!

It all started withmyfinal year project. I had a meeting my my guide one day and she told me

that I am going to work on a domain called Ad Hoc Networks. I had no clue of wat it is all

about.But my guide was doing her research on Ad hoc. Hence I blindly acepted it. I was so

weak in wired networks and I had no clues of what it is all about. I had no other choice

than to started working on Ad hoc networks got to know abt "some concepts". That is how I

started with this. And Now I amwriting this blog after 1 year of completion of my college.

Hope this will help some one needy :P

Internet was my only friend to help me out and clear my doubts. I was active insome forums

whichhelped me a lot. I wasnt that much committed with my project. Infact I never worked for

my project in coding or anyting rather than analysing what the project is all about.


In the analysis I found that we need to simulate the netwoer environment which can b done with a software called as ns2 which helps in creating a virtual network environment for us.

ns2 is a great tool thought which I dont know much about when I was working on It. So,I started learning that tool which gave me immense pleasure. But most people say it is very difficult. But For me it was heven!!! I will be writing downmy findings on ns2 in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics