Monday, April 30, 2012

Re: [ns] msctp(wifi +wimax)

Hello,

I need some example of tcl Code that implements mSCTP.
Is there some one how can help me ??
thanks

Kristina.P wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please tell me how do you succeed to simulate mSCTP :)
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Kristina
>
> hotpetis wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>> i'm working on Simultaneous Mobility Management in seamless handover
>> using mobile SCTP. Everything is new for me. Could u please help me
>> regarding this issue to overcome. I need some details information. Plz
>> help me. waiting for ur reply. Thanking u in advance.
>>
>>
>> meriem bouzouita wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> hello, I'm working on msctp between wifi and wimax and I'm using NS2.29
>>> for simulation.
>>> when I try to run my script under cygwin, there is an error message: it
>>> tolds me:
>>> Error!!!!!
>>> Str2addr: Address 7239534 outside range of address field length 2048.
>>> I can't understand what's the problem and how to resolve it.
>>> Please can you help me.
>>> thanks a lot.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/msctp%28wifi-%2Bwimax%29-tp23655951p33763316.html
Sent from the ns-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

1 comment:

  1. I have developed ns-2.29 simulator for vertical handovers between wimax, wlan, umts. It works perfectly, I have a lot of scenario scripts with different number of users and traffic types. Write on kire_jakimoski@yahoo.com for any help.

    ReplyDelete

Counter

blogger analytics