Saturday, April 7, 2012

[ns] I need to pause transmission

Dear sir/madam

I am a novice in NS2, however i need get some results for my paper within
short time. It seems that you can help me.
Please have a look on the following lines.

I explain my topology first here.

There are 5 nodes.

Node A is the source.
Node B is an intermediate node.
Node C , D , and E are the last hops.

all these nodes are connected through wired links.

Now, when node A transmits any packets, Node B needs to hold that
packets for x ms periodically regardless the final destination of the
packets.

I can form the topology. But facing difficulties to implement this x
ms periodical pause.


So please help me if you have any idea to make this possible in NS2.


thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics