Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[ns] FW: S-MAC Sleep Time Query

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate some help over here. I want to modify the sleep time of the S-MAC protocol on NS2 v2.34. Any ideas which .cc or .h, or any file I need to change?

In order to give you a greater understanding of what I want to do, I will explain.
I want to change the Sleep Time of a node on S-MAC. Instead of its default sleep time function, I want to implement ADCEC (Adaptive Energy Conservation Model using Dynamic Caching for Wireless Devices), which works as follows: The New sleep time of a node is determined by the Previous_sleep_time_duration_of_the_node Minus Previous_sleep_time_duration_of_the_node Times (Packets_cached_for_next_Send_from_the_sender_node Divided by Total_packets_destined_for_the_node_from_the_sender_node). It might sound kind of confusing but in reality it is not. Any help? Just need to know which file(s) I need to modify in NS-2 in order to implement this. Thank you in advance! Kind regards,ulyssues.fam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics