Monday, December 5, 2011

[ns] tcl private header

Dear all,
I am trying to debug the NS2.29 code with eclipse. I am able to debug the
c++ code of NS.
but to debug the tcl files I need the tcl-debug program.
I download it and once I do ./configure to compile it I got error saying:

"checking for Tcl private headers... checking for tclInt.h... no
configure: error: Can't find Tcl private headers"

so I try to do the following command:
./configure --with-tclinclude=/usr/home/username/src/tcl8.4.14/generic

I got this msg:
"checking for Tcl private headers... configure: error:
/usr/home/username/src/tcl8.4.14/generic directory doesn't contain private
headers"

any help plz??

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/tcl-private-header-tp32919024p32919024.html
Sent from the ns-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

blogger analytics